Digital Entrepreneurship Today
01. October 2018 at 22:20
Digital Entrepreneurship is the way to go at the moment. A Properly Developed Digital Entrepreneur can survive the Harsh Scotching Effect of Job Insecurity Across Africa.Digital Marketing is simply using electronic media such as the web, social media, email, interactive TV, IPTV and wireless media in conjunction with digital data about customer’s characteristics & behaviors. Most Nigerian firms and Companies create value for customers and build strong customer relationships to capture value from customers in return. Here in Nigeria E-commerce giants like jumia, konga, aniwura, jiji, etc has immensely revolutionized into mobile app, web app and internet application.
Digital Media Marketing Cycle
The digital marketing cycle illustration is to better our understanding on the concept of making an enterprise via digital marketing and the entities involved in ensuring that successful targets are met. Digital marketing objectives for an enterprise or firm can be to create awareness, increase sales, educate your target audience and establishing their business as an expert in the industry etc.
Promoting a Business Via Digital Media Marketing
There are various means and methods of promoting digital marketing available to businesses and firms in Nigeria, some of these media includes content marketing (creative write-ups), search engine Marketing, Affiliate marketing, social media marketing etc. A key player in digital marketing is social media marketing, latest trends in Nigeria social platforms are currently thriving in social media Marketing.
Social media marketing it can be either in the form:
• Content sponsorship.
• Social networking and displaying of ads sponsor where your banners will be displaying to millions of Nigerians in social campaigns.
Some examples of highly rated and most rewarding social medial tools and media are listed
Facebook has grown to be become Nigeria’s largest social media advertising tool with multi-platform dimensions, it is seconded by twitter.
On Facebook to Build an Audience an individual or firm must:
Invite friends/ associates.
Get Likes & comments.
Post good contents.
Ask for likes or comments on content.
Redirect to website or call to action
• Sale’s article, this maybe posted in tens of Nigerians forums that allow sales article at their advert section
• Your business review by bloggers, there’re a lot of bloggers out there who can review your business in their blogs.
• Press release about your Nigerian business and have it distributed to hundreds of online press release publishing platforms.
• slide presentation of your business with pictures and share in tens of slide sharing websites.
• Video creation about your business, your sale’s person or hire online spokesperson as sales person in the video and distribute it in tens of video sharing platforms.
Content marketing are easily aided by sites like jiji.ng , olx.com, hub spots etc. other form of content marketing may include webinars, online conference and autoresponders.
Search Engine Marketing
• Displaying advert by sidebars of searches results “your search engine ads pop up whenever internet users input keywords related to your business, service or product you offer”. A good ads copywriting skill is required to write an effective and “call to action” advert message that users can click whenever it displays in search engine.
• There is also an organic search aspect of search engine marketing but paid “display ads” above gets you hit the ground running immediately without waiting for the search engines to index and rank your business page or content.
Search engine marketing tools may include but not limited the use of crawlers, search indexing, robot, google ad word, yahoo and Bing.
Modes and Methods of Conducting Offline Marketing
Digital marketing has been undeniably the fastest mode of information transfer in recent times, offline marketing is simply the utilization of offline media channels to create awareness of a company’s product and service. but offline marketing has proven beyond doubts to very relevant in the Nigerian business information cycle. Some effective means of offline marketing are listed below:
Face to face (direct Marketing)